Total Athlete Seminar Series- April 23rd 7:00pm - 9:00pm
• Interested in playing sports in college?
• Want to help pay for college?
• Worried about getting injured?
• Don't know what to eat before and after workouts?
• Need help knowing how to train to reach your goals?
These classes will require higher demands similar to those expected at the high school level, and challenge athletes to excel in all aspects of athletic performance. Olympic lifting and free-weight training protocols are structured to develop endurance, strength, and athletic power, with continued development and focus on proper technique and safety.
The Developmental 1 Class is designed for young athletes (ages 12-14) who, prior to entering the high school ranks, want to gain athletic and psychological advantages. These 90 minute classes certainly enhance athleticism and promote injury prevention.